Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Mirror stats page updated & the wiki

From: Giles Lean
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Mirror stats page updated & the wiki
Date: 12 Jan 2004 22:36:40 +1100
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:36:40 +1100

James Blackwell wrote:

> That was my point. The OP asked me 'Hey, why does it say my archive is
> signed'. I looked at my mirror of him, and sure enough I have a
> =meta-info/signed-archive. But when I look at his checksums, they're
> unsigned.

I checked my original archive:

    $ ls =meta-info
    name
    $ tla archives address@hidden
    address@hidden
        /home/giles/{archives}/2004-GPL
    address@hidden
        sftp://epsilon.pair.com/home/giles/public_html/{archives}/address@hidden

Plus the public mirror:

    $ ls =meta-info
    .listing        http-blows      mirror          name

I haven't finished installing gnupg yet, so I didn't sign anything. 8-)

Giles