[Gnu-arch-users] Problem with cscvs

From: Nuno Ferreira
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with cscvs
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:56:44 +0000

Hi,
this is a little off-topic but there's no other mailing list to discuss
it so I'll ask my question anyway.
I'm trying to use cscvs to mirror a CVS repository using arch. I get
this problem:
address@hidden:~/src/remote_cvs/kannel$ cscvs -z 3 totla -c  1825:
../../work/kannel--upstream
/home/nmf/src/work/kannel--upstream
N changeset 1825
U gw/wapbox.c [1.129]
U gwlib/pki.c [1.2]
U wap/wtls-secmgr.c [1.2]
U wap/wtls.c [1.2]
U wap/wtls_pdu.c [1.2]
U wap/wtls_pdusupport.c [1.2]
U wap/wtls_statesupport.c [1.2]
U ChangeLog [1.1516]
A doc/userguide/images/11-1.png [1.1]
cvs [update aborted]: no such directory `doc/userguide/images'
Performing undo due to exception: "cvs -q update -p -r1.1
'doc/userguide/images/11-1.png'" failed with exit status 256

The problem appears to be that the file being added on this specific
changeset is on a directory that existed at that time but doesn't exist
in the latest CVS version. Does anyone has such a problem?
Also related to cscvs, if I have a patch who should I send it to?

Thanks
--
Nuno