Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with cscvs

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with cscvs
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:47:21 -0600

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 11:56, Nuno Ferreira wrote:
>  Does anyone has such a problem?

One thing that I'd want to check is that the 'doc/userguide/images'
directory actually exists (ie. that CVS could be complaining that the
directory doesn't exist on the client side, rather than on the server).
If it doesn't, then cscvs needs to create that directory before pulling
the file but isn't presently doing so.

> Also related to cscvs, if I have a patch who should I send it to?

Either myself or Robert Collins.