[Gnu-arch-users] Creating http archive via sftp?

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Creating http archive via sftp?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:57:45 +1100

Hi all,

I have set up a local archive on my laptop and I cam mirror it to my
desktop machine using sftp.

I would now like to make a public mirror of this archive but unfortunately
the web server I have access to doesn't do webdav. I do however have ssh
access to the server and I would like to create the http archive using
sftp. I've attempted to set this up by hand but I couldn't make it work.

Has anybody tried this? Working on implementing it?

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is
 to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies
 and the other is to make it so complicated that there are no
 obvious deficiencies."  --  C A R Hoare