Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch usage case studies

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch usage case studies
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:14:07 -0500

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:00:09PM +0000, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> It would also be nice to just have wikinames in the links instead of
> spaces. Having _20 separating the words in the links make them really
> ugly and hard to read...

Yeah, but on the web pages themselves, the space-separated forms are much,
_much_ better (god, `wikinames' are one of the things I hate most about wikis
-- it's like a java programmer escaped and began writing documentation...).

It would be possible to use [:link:title] for every link, but that would be
pretty annoying.

-Miles
--
We have met the enemy, and he is us.  -- Pogo