[Gnu-arch-users] A script to look up archive locations (using a mirror l

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] A script to look up archive locations (using a mirror like sourcecontrol.net)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:10:43 +0100

Hi!

Inspired by a recent discussion on IRC, I prepared a script that can
connect to a mirror collection (so far, only sourcecontrol.net) and
look up the original location of an archive, if possible.

That is, you can do this:

20379:address@hidden: /tmp] ./locate-archive.sh address@hidden
http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord/archives/address@hidden

I think this might be handy for some folk, so I'm attaching the
script. Feel free to include it in tlacontrib or something :)