[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [Pika-dev] Funding Drive

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [Pika-dev] Funding Drive
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:17:04 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Tom Lord <address@hidden>

    > I'm asking those of you with a commercial interest in arch, either
    > individually or via your organization, to make a contribution today.
    > I suggest that you pick an amount on a self-assessed sliding scale of,
    > say, $50 to $500.

I should add to that: if you do have such a commercial interest, and
decide to send some help, please consider telling me a bit about the
nature of your commercial interest so that I can better understand how
arch is situated in the commercial world.

The analogous applies to individual contributors:  please let me know
how you are using or thinking about using arch.

Thanks,