Re: [Gnu-arch-users] some cscvs suggestions

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] some cscvs suggestions
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:47:25 -0600

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 05:56, Andreas Fuchs wrote:
> Another suggestion: I'd like to be able to ask cscvs, "in which
> changesets does tag XX occur for the first time?"

As long as you know what branch the tag is on, you can do that already
(though you need to ask for a more incomplete report right now and parse
through it, that's easy to change). See "cscvs cache -B".

The more interesting TODO is finding out where a branch was created
_without_ relying on a tag created at branch time. Nothing particularly
hard about it, either; I just haven't had much time for new features
lately (speaking of which, a "cscvs merge" command, akin to tla replay,
is also on my list).