[Gnu-arch-users] Build Problem on OS X

From: Paul Cory
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Build Problem on OS X
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:45:55 -0500

All,

I searched the mailing list archives and found no mention of this - but I can't believe nobody else has experienced it. I can believe that my Unix compilation knowledge is small enough that I'm overlooking a simple and obvious solution. :-)

Anyway, I am attempting to install 1.1 on a pair of MacOS 10.3.2 machines. I cannot get past the configure command - it blows out during the libneon part here:

checking for Darwin... yes
checking for int... yes
checking size of int... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (int), 77

Help would be greatly appreciated. FWIW, I downloaded the latest neon from the webdav site, and it failed in exactly the same place.

Paul