[Gnu-arch-users] Binary Diff System in Arch

From: Sam Phillips
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Binary Diff System in Arch
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:16:49 -0800

     I'm starting to contemplate work on a project, and I want to use
 Arch for revision control.  As part of the project I need to be able to
 store non-human readable data inside the tree.

    I remember a thread a while back (it may have been about a year ago
now) where people were talking about having some kind of hooks for
diff/patch so that you could use Xdelta -- or some other delta'ing tool
-- in Arch.  I was wondering if anyone has been working on this and what
state this idea is in right now.

    If this needs works and is still worth doing I might take a stab at
it soon.

--
Sam Phillips <address@hidden>                http://www.dasbistro.com
San Francisco                                                 California