Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OP2() elimination

From: Tez Kamihira
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OP2() elimination
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:35:41 +0900 (JST)

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:28:51 -0500, James Blackwell <address@hidden> said:
> Tez, I renabled your archives after removing the viewarch categories. If
> you have more viewarch stuff squirrelled away that I didn't see, just
> drop me a line and I'll make them go away with an rm -rf too.

No problem. Any other works aren't related to ViewCVS. Thanks. :)

[ ViewARCH's recent version does not depend on ViewCVS so much.
  Essentially, the only depedent parts are 1.) html template generator
  and 2.) installer. Even if there are serious problem in license issue,
  I can find some GPL versioned template generator easily. As for 2.),
  I can use Python's install frame work anytime, some tweaking will
  be needed, though. ]

       - Tez