Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Unable to acquire revision lock

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Unable to acquire revision lock
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:02:44 -0500

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 11:48:44PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > Yes, actually I use quintuple-agent or whatever it's called -- but things
> > go very badly if you type the wrong pass-phrase to it, it doesn't even
> > ask a second time
>
> I don't have that problem.

Meaning, if you type the wrong pass-phrase, the q-agent asks you again?
Or just that you never type the wrong pass-phrase (:-)?

If the former, do you use the debian packaged q-agent (I presume so)?
Do you do any special configuration?  All I do is invoke q-agent in my
.gnomerc, like so:

   eval `q-agent &`

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products