Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Question on creating a config

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Question on creating a config
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:12:33 -0800

From: Dustin Sallings [mailto:address@hidden

        Then pass the path of that file to build-config.
Periodically update
that tree to track changes (I've got an update-config script I use).

Which tree, ./src/hackerlab?  Would it be a bother to post your script?

        Yes, ./src/hackerlab is updated independently of your own tree.

        I'm sure better scripts exist, but this is what I use:

http://bsdboy.west.spy.net/cgi-bin/viewarch.cgi/address@hidden projects-2004/snippets--sh--1.0--patch-37/arch-support/update-config

--
Dustin Sallings