[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Moving a sourceforge project to arch

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Moving a sourceforge project to arch
Date: 27 Feb 2004 19:01:35 +0900

Michael McCracken <address@hidden> writes:
> I imagine I can probably use #1 from Brian and if people want to add
> or rename files, they can learn more about tla.

There's another script called `tla-update-ids' in the same package as
tla-cvs-sync (in fact tla-cvs-sync uses it) which will handle many cases
of renamed/added/deleted files automatically.  I've also heard of a
script called `tla_load_dirs' which is supposed to help in importing
external sources, though I don't know the details (probably on the arch
wiki somewere, http://wiki.gnuarch.org).

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that