[Gnu-arch-users] tla one liners

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla one liners
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:54:52 +1000

OK, my two liners have become one liners, and are also now all aliases
instead of shell scripts:

alias tlai='tla inventory -s --names'

alias tlaal='tla cat-archive-log `tla revisions -f`'

alias tlacl='tla cat-log'

alias tlal='tla logs -scD'

alias tlacheck='tla tree-lint; tla changes --diffs'

Except for tlastatus which is still a script:

#!/bin/bash
echo 'tla changes:'
tla changes
echo
#echo 'precious files (not added) (tla inventory --precious --kind):'
echo 'precious files (not added) (tla tree-lint):'
tla tree-lint

I find tlacheck particularly useful, since I usually forget to run
tree-lint before a commit, normally only running changes --diffs. Using
this alias means it will always be run, therefore reminding me that of
any un-added files, etc.

cheers
zen