[Gnu-arch-users] Using the bug goo for another project

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Using the bug goo for another project
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:57:46 +0200

[ xtla's dev mailing list in Cc ]

Hi,

For xtla's development, we're thinking about using a bug tracking
system. Our requirements are:

* We don't have a dedicated server, and no budget for it. We need
  either a solution installable on a standard ISP (PHP is acceptable)
  or some solution with a free (as in beer) hosting.

* We'd like something simple to use.

Up to now, we found gna.org's BTS, but the interface is a bit complex.
The bug goo used here would be interesting. I found the user
documentation on bugs.gnuarch.org, but I found nowhere the sources and
the installation manual.

Did I miss something, or is the bug goo's program intentionnaly not
publicly available?

Thanks for your answer,

--
Matthieu