Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch Cache & cached archives

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch Cache & cached archives
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: address@hidden (James Blackwell)

    > We've already got a cache, called "tla make-archive -M". With some minor
    > tweaks to Aaron's proposal, we can dump make-archive -M *entirely*.

Please stop trying to make me embarass you.  It's embarassing.  I
doubt that you realize that, in effect, that is what you are trying to
do.

You do great work that is incredibly valuable to the project and I,
for one, am grateful.   I've tried and will continue to try to get you
up to speed on bigger issues but.... not this way, please.