Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} perms - {arch} in revlib?

From: John Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} perms - {arch} in revlib?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:01:11 -0500

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
Does {arch} go in revlibs - or should I leave its perms at 700?

tia
zen

It should be in revlibs, because it's where all the patchlogs go, and I'm sure those are in revlibs.

As a side thing, are shared revlibs safe? I thought they didn't do much in the way of locking, so 2 people sharing a writeable revlib could have problems. (I would guess readonly shared revlibs are no problem.)

John
=:->