[Gnu-arch-users] make-archive vs. register-archive

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] make-archive vs. register-archive
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:22:08 +1000

make-archive does an implicit register-archive

I deleted an archive directory that I'd just created.

So how do I make-archive-dir again, or unregister-archive?

The tutorial has this, upon (re)reading it:
Caution: You usually should not edit files in ~/.arch-params/ or files
in an archive "by hand."

Of course, now I'm a bit stuck, and I don't want to keep loading up my
archive namespace (as shown by 'tla archives').

TIA
zen

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.