Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "Newbie-ized help"

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "Newbie-ized help"
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:47:52 -0700

On Sep 27, 2004, at 13:35, Stig Brautaset wrote:

I have used arch for a while and I don't think I've ever used update.
I've used star-merge from the start. Then again, one of the reasons I
went with arch was its distributed nature. I shared my time between a
laptop and a desktop and wanted to be able to merge between them without
hassle.

I typically use replay, since it seems to be significantly faster than update.

--
Dustin Sallings