[Gnu-arch-users] revision library CLI (my-revision-library)

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] revision library CLI (my-revision-library)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:02:23 +0200

Could this interface be less intuitive?

Why is the search/add parameter related to the revision library path,
and not a library-config parameter?

I just got a replacement harddrive which is 10G bigger than my previous
and because I was low on space in $HOME I decided to move my revision
library to a new partition. Now I wanted to make the old library read-
only, but apparently I need to remove and re-add it for that. Or
actually, I had already added the new library to the path. Could shed
some light on this?

johannes