[Gnu-arch-users] bug-goo merge requests

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] bug-goo merge requests
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:41:51 +0200

Currently bug-goo doesn't seem to know about jblack's branch, so in
general, how would I tell it about another archive? Could I even?

Also -- if I send a MERGE REQUEST in a BUG thread, will it attach the
bug to the merge request automatically? I just did this and couldn't
include a "Bug:" pseudo header because there's no bug number assigned
yet.

johannes