[Gnu-arch-users] Re: CVS interop; latest cscvs; Wiki index-by-applicatio

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: CVS interop; latest cscvs; Wiki index-by-application?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:24:56 +0900

John Meinel <address@hidden> writes:
> Or you merge in your changes, and commit them:
>
>       cvs update # possible do a tla commit at this point
>       tla star-merge <my branch>
>       cvs commit -m "message"
>       cvs update
>       tla commit -s "cvs-sync, message"

My `tla-cvs-sync' program automates a similar style of CVS interaction,
plus various other bookkeeping chores (e.g., tries to deal properly with
added/removed/moved files, etc).

[Strictly speaking, it isn't _quite_ the same -- it doesn't do a
star-merge from a different branch, it uses the same arch branch for
commits both to and from CVS.]

   http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/tla-tools/tla-cvs-sync

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.