[Gnu-arch-users] Problems getting archives with tla

From: elli_dberg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Problems getting archives with tla
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:36:47 +0200

Hi,

I've just installed tla and followed the instructions for getting archives but
it doesn't work. I get always the same error:
address@hidden:~> tla register-archive http://gaijin.iki.fi/hipl/archive/
unable to access URL: /hipl/archive/.listing
webdav error: Could not connect to server: No route to host
I've never installed a program like webdav. Do I have to? Where do I get it? I
even set my identity before trying getting the register.

Thanks for any help!
Elli