Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] Clarified help messages for tag --s

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] Clarified help messages for tag --seal and --fix
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:55:17 +0100

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 02:34:29PM -0500, Matthew Dempsky wrote:
> Bug Goo <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > ********************************
> >
> > ARCHIVE NOT SIGNED BUT YOU HAVE A RULE
> > FOR SIGNATURE CHECKING THIS ARCHIVE.
> >
> >   archive: address@hidden
> >   revision tla--typos--1.2--patch-1
> >
> >   your rule file:
> > /var/www/bugs/home/.arch-params/signing/=default.unsigned-check

> Dammit!!
>
> Time to go back to looking at my unsigned checking code...

Spotted it. When we have to get multiple things from an unsigned
archive, archive_signature_checking_rule_file memoizes the 'default'
result and on the next call returns it even though no_default was set.

Until that's fixed, submissions from unsigned archives just won't work.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |