[Gnu-arch-users] rapid repair of corrupted revision library?

From: Andrew Wilcox
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] rapid repair of corrupted revision library?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:51:56 -0500

In a tree I had retrieved with "tla get --link", I corrupted my
revision library by using a plain "cp" command removing the linked
file first.  I quickly gave up trying to remove the resulting
corrupted revisions one by one.

Does anyone have a tool to selectively remove all corrupted
revisions from a library?

And would this actually be faster than deleting the entire library and
starting over?

Just *deleting* my old revision library directory took a while. :-(

And, is "cp --remove-destination" is the correct invocation to use
inside a hard linked tree?

Thank you,

Andrew