[Gnu-arch-users] [OT] CM position

From: nadim
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] CM position
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:14:53 +0100

Hi all, (Tom I hope this is OK)

I post here because I think some have a genuine interrest in CM not just a
tool.

My company is looking for someone to drive CM properly in our development and
projects. I finally got an OK so we could also have someone that is not
Swedish. The position is for 6 months or more.

If you think you have the drive and can show experience (preferabely using
Clear Case) and would like to see how life is in Europe (for the non
Europeans) and Sweden (for the non Swedish), mail me outside the list.

Cheers, Nadim.