[Gnu-arch-users] Windows support in Bazaar (and tla)?

From: bulb
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Windows support in Bazaar (and tla)?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:39:08 +0100

Hello All,

I have noticed that the Bazaar homepage states "windows binary download"
as a first item in a list of features to come. So I'd like to ask, how
well does Bazaar currently work on Windows. Are the issues with long
paths fixed?

Also I'd like to ask about the older window ports mentioned on the Wiki
on http://wiki.gnuarch.org/Native_20WIN32_20Support. Are they still
maintained, superseeded by another solution or simply dided from lack of
interest?

Thanks,

Jan Hudec