Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bazaar 1.3 preview

From: John Arbash Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bazaar 1.3 preview
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:05:16 -0600

Robert Collins wrote:

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 19:28 -0600, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

And it output :
protocol: 0
filename: /opt/local/bin
req version: 1.2.2

So it *looks* like it is trying to use /opt/local/bin as the gpg engine.
Since it is a directory it will obviously fail.
Can you run the same code and make sure that you get a different value,
because as a path it is correct.

./foo
protocol: 0
filename: /usr/bin/gpg
version: 1.2.5
req version: 1.2.2
protocol: 1
filename: /usr/bin/gpgsm
req version: 1.9.6

Cheers,
Rob

It would seem that I just had an incorrect build of gpgme. After a bit
of swearing, I was able to rebuild using the correct configure flags,
and all the tests pass.

John
=:->