[Gnu-arch-users] revc-tools (comments as revc documentation)

From: Eric Wong
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] revc-tools (comments as revc documentation)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 23:16:36 -0700

I wrote some quick and dirty tools to play with revc:

tla-revc-mirror is heavily commented and the code can serve as a
step-by-step tutorial until better documentation is written.
It doesn't support renames or spaces in filenames yet.

revc-diff-revisions is quick replacement for
        tla delta --diffs <rev1> <rev2>

It's hosted via revc, but I haven't set up rsyncd yet, so an HTTP
tarball is all I have.

http://arch.bogomips.org/revc-tools.1.tar.gz

--
Eric Wong