Re: [Gnu-arch-users] it's all about me (not)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] it's all about me (not)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:17:20 +0900

2005/12/3, Thomas Lord <address@hidden>:
> RMS will tell you that I'm exaggerating while he's on his way to
> his next all-expenses-paid engagement.

Well yeah, but snickers aside, you are exaggerating.

The one thing however, is that in many cases, you have to put up with
some bullshit, and sometimes do stuff you don't really wanna do -- not
always, and not even most of the time (at least in my experience), but
sometimes.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.