[Gnu-arch-users] bounty for Meld support for tla

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] bounty for Meld support for tla
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:10:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Meld (meld.sourceforge.net) is a very good visual diff and merge tool.  It
would be great if
it can support tla; it already supports CVS, subversion and Clearcase, among
others.  To
facilitate this, I am offering US $200 to the person who can submit patches to
add tla support to
the Meld maintainer and whose patches are accepted by Meld maintainer for
inclusion in an official
release.

In case there are multiple people involved, I will have to decide how to divide
the $200 among
them.  In such cases my decision are final, just to avoid any competiting
claims at the time.

I will discuss with the person or people how to send the money if they are from
outside the US.

Thanks,
Andy