[Gnu-arch-users] again Arch source code licensing conditions

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] again Arch source code licensing conditions
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:50:09 -0800

Hi, again on the issue of the source code licensing conditions.  I would like to ask for now the people active on this mailing list, that if you have code in tla and you do not agree with the condition that the source code of tla will be licensed under the GPL v2 or any later versions of the GPL, please let me know.  We have somewhere like a year to sort this out but it is never too early to start.  Specifically, for the largest contributors to tla (after Tom Lord), that is, Canonical, James Blackwell and Robert Collins, do you give the permission to distribute your code under the GPL v2 or later?  Who can speak with authority for the people at Canonical?

Thanks,
Andy