[Gnu-arch-users] jblack around?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] jblack around?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:51:27 +0900

Anyone know if jblack is still around?  I sent him email a few days
about sourcecontrol.net, but haven't received a reply....

[I wanted to make a public mirror on mirrors.sourcecontrol.net for my
new archive, but apparently something further needs to be done to make
it "take" -- I created the mirror succesfully using sftp (I already have
ssh keys), but it's not visible via http.]

Thanks,

-miles
--
Americans are broad-minded people.  They'll accept the fact that a person can
be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a