[Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.3.5 plans

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.3.5 plans
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:35:12 -0800

Hi, these are my tla 1.3.5 plans.  A number of small bug fixes have
accumulated since the release of 1.3.4 so I think 1.3.5 is in order.
I plan to have these two things done before 1.3.5:

first, integrate the cygwin patches into tha tla proper.  On Cygwin
tla will stilll not "build and play" but require the custom patch and
diff but at least that makes tla more usable out of the box on cygwin.

second, implement some kind of file tracking for partial commit.  Tla
will refuse to commit certain files that are moved or deleted unless
the commit is a commit of the whole tree.   I think this is a minimal
workaround for the partial commit problem.  Per directory tracking may
be supported or not; let's see.  But partial commits on files that are
not moved or deleted should be possible at any time.

Any comments welcome.

Andy