Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Revived tutorial

From: Pedro Perez
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Revived tutorial
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 01:06:41 -0500

Andy Tai wrote:

The Wiki has the restriction that all material published there must be
licensed under the GPL v2 and v2 only.  For that reason I would like
to see it published elsewhere so it can escape that license
restriction.  It can of course be linked from the wiki.
That's fine with me. As long as we show progress, and our new users (and old users too, that might need to refresh some of their not-so-frequently-used-arch-knowledge) can have access to documentation that will actually answer there questions, instead of old and outdated information (which in many cases can be worse than no information at all), then we are moving forward.

Let me know how to proceed,
--
Pedro Perez