[Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:56:18 +0200

Mark Flacy <address@hidden> writes:

>> We are talking about the plans for Bazaar.
>
> "We" are?
>
> That's funny; I thought that I was subscribed to gnu-arch-users, not
> bazaar-users.

This thread happens to be talking about the "baz" archive format, its
pros and cons compared to the original tla archive format. I've been
flamed for confirming the assumption of Ludovic that one of the
reasons for the change in this archive (may I remind, again, that
these changes were introduced in _baz_ ?) were in the longer term to
flatten the namespace.

Now, if you're not able to understand why this talks about baz, I
can't do anything more.

--
Matthieu