Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:55:40 -0700

Mark Flacy wrote:

I thought that we were talking about the direction of gnu-arch not bazaar.

I don't give a fuck about bazaar.

Now, Mark, please don't be hasty. If we could retroactively fuck bazaar that
might be a good thing, no?  I mean, why hold back if it might do some good?

Anyway, you speak frankly in the face of bullshit and use nasty words like "fuck". I guess you're hard to work with, too. :-)