Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Mirroring local archives locally and remotley

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Mirroring local archives locally and remotley
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:04:04 -0700

Andrea Russo wrote:
If only the world gave Tom the chance to implement tla 2.0...

Right now I'm a bit hung up with two subsistence level jobs, both
of which are intellectually and morally rewarding.

Nevertheless, I play cards.  I may be "back".   And, knock on wood,
I'll have something more substantial that just my good looks to offer
y'all.   Hang in there.   (Meanwhile, I for one am going to help
an org or two deploy Arch 1.x, warts and all.   It's good for them,
in spite of its fair share of bogosities.)   This is not, by any means,
to discourage potential patrons, angels, employers, etc. from contacting
me directly.

Thanks,