[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Accepted tla 1.3.5+dfsg-5 (source sparc all)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Accepted tla 1.3.5+dfsg-5 (source sparc all)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:33:41 +0100

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 05:11:59PM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> > That's the first I saw :)
> > I didn't investigate further than that.
>
> I'll upload a patched version shortly.

Hi,

Are you sure this is a good idea?  I mean, the official tla release
was always tested with the builtin neon24, not with any other
version. Now there's a Debian-specific version of tla which uses
neon26-gnutls plus a patch to include some neon24 bits of code.

Since we are pretty close to Etch's release, if there's a bug, we may
get a broken tla for the next couple year's Debian stable :/

--
Sylvain