Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: archzoom

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: archzoom
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:59:08 +0100

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 05:17:06AM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
> > http://arch.savannah.gnu.org/archzoom/
> >
> > I activated the revlib, we'll see how it goes. Currently we have
> > enough free space at Savannah to test it out.
>
> Hi, is there a reason only a few archives are viewable ?

Yes, archives need to be referenced one by one, and since we don't
follow a strict archive layout (one or several archive per project,
top-level or subdir...), I can't guess them all and I only activated
some of mine :)

Basically we need a bit of code where a project member can list the
path to all his/her GNU Arch archives, and have the system update
/etc/archzoom/.arch-params/=locations/

Would you be willing to write this code?

I recently wrote similar code to list the CVS modules and attach mail
notifications to them:
http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/frontend/php/cvs/admin/?root=administration
(that code and SVN support are also in test btw)

--
Sylvain