Re: [Gnu-arch-users] james blackwell?

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] james blackwell?
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:53:20 +0100

Andy Tai wrote:
> sourcececontrol.net is probably under the control of Canoncial, not
> controlled by James.

Right. The policy is that Canonical runs sourcecontrol.net as a legacy
service, but that no company time should be spent on maintaining it.

I am currently the closest thing to a sourcecontrol.net operator. So you
can ask me if you have a problem. I make no promise that I will fix it,
but I will at least have a look.

Note that all of Canonical is currently on leave until next year.
--
                                                            -- ddaa