[Gnu-arch-users] Re: james blackwell?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: james blackwell?
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 01:17:14 +0900

On 12/27/06, David Allouche <address@hidden> wrote:
I am not even sure that Canonical still offers push access to
sourcecontrol.net. When was the last time you were able to push to
mirrors.sourcecontrol.net?

Somewhere around the end of November (I see a commit on 2006-11-20).

By the way, it was probably never possible for the public to log in to
this system. At the very least logins were restricted using the
"scponly" shell.

I used to login there (e.g. to fix a mistake), though I don't have a
clear memory of when the last time I did so was.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.