Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch-tag problem?

From: Alexander Deruwe
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch-tag problem?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:31:53 +0100

On 25 Feb 2007, at 04:52, Miles Bader wrote:
   /* arch-tag: 23c5f366-a5ee-44b7-a3b7-90d6da7fd749
      (do not change this comment) */

Of course!  I even remember this now from way back!  Right.
Changed all my tags to look sortof like that, depending on language and see no more problem now.

However if you already have a bunch of files that inadvertently include
comment end-markers in their tags, you might be stuck, and have to
maintain them ... If you're trying to change the above PHP tag to
HTML syntax, I guess you could do something like:

No, I was (am) refreshing everything I knew about arch before importing my current project. :) Haven't needed real revision control in a while, as I was tied to SourceSafe in my previous job. :-P

Thanks for the pointer!

Alexander Deruwe