Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch-tag problem?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch-tag problem?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:57:29 +0100 (CET)

   I am willing to offer an award.  Which will complete first, the
   Hurd kernel (the next major version) or Arch 2.0.  Whatever
   finishes first, its author will get US$100 from me.  Not much
   money, but a small amount that I can give...

A Hurd release would not require much work, just label it and you're
done.  The Hurd has always been very stable.  It is this other thing
that isn't...