Re: tooltip-help.el --- show help as tooltip

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Re: tooltip-help.el --- show help as tooltip
Date: 4 Mar 2007 19:15:01 -0600

When I try it, the code complains about x-max-tooltip-size not being
set.  When I then setq this to something (setq x-max-tooltip-size 1000)
and then try, I get "Wrong type argument: listp, 1000".

Then in the code I see the usage for this variable to be in the
function, th-show-tooltip-for-point-gnuemacs.

         (tooltip-height (* (frame-char-height) (min (length lines)
                                                     (cdr
                                                     x-max-tooltip-size))))

This would say that you expect this variable to be a list?

--
Galen Boyer