emacs-eclim - Integrate Eclipse with Emacs

From: senny
Subject: emacs-eclim - Integrate Eclipse with Emacs
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:26:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Emacs users

A couple years ago I started a project called emacs-eclim. It brings some of
the core features of Eclipse right to your Emacs. If you happen to be a Java
developer and want to use Emacs for your daily work, check it out:

Github: https://github.com/senny/emacs-eclim
History about the project:
http://blog.senny.ch/blog/2012/10/13/emacs-and-java-journey-of-a-hard-friendship/

The eclim protocol (foundation of emacs-eclim, which was written for vim
originally) provides lot's of features we haven't had the time to adopt in
emacs-eclim. If you find a missing feature let us know on the bug tracker
(https://github.com/senny/emacs-eclim/issues?direction=desc&sort=created&state=closed)
 or submit a pull-request.

Cheers,
-- Yves