tex-increase.el version 6

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: tex-increase.el version 6
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 19:06:10 +1000

I made a couple of interactive functions to increase or decrease TeX
sizes like \Bigl to \biggl etc.

    http://user42.tuxfamily.org/tex-increase/index.html

There's some tex, latex and amsmath spacings, font sizes and maths
styles, but no configurability.  I find it convenient for adjusting when
previewing, and because I never really remember the sizes available or
exactly what order.

YaTeX mode has a vaguely similar paren changer which queries for a new
size.