Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GNU Buck as incentive for helping to find nonfree

From: Brett Smith
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GNU Buck as incentive for helping to find nonfree programs
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:04:56 -0400

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 09:30 -0300, Matias A. Fonzo wrote:
> I don't have a bug tracker for Dragora.  I prefer the bugs-reports via
> email.

This is totally fine by us.  We don't want to impose any particular
technology decisions on you all.  You're free to receive reports however
is most comfortable for you.  We just want to know where to send people.

Matias, do you want bugs to be directed to your personal address
(selk@)?  Or do you have a dedicated address to receive them (something
like address@hidden)?

Thanks,

--
Brett Smith
Licensing Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf