[GNU-linux-libre] Wiki list move

From: Brett Smith
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Wiki list move
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:48:58 -0500

Just FYI: the "Software blacklist" page title on the wiki was starting
to worry me, just because it's kind of unspecific.  I was concerned that
people might misunderstand what we were really saying about the
software.  So, in the spirit of Wikipedia, I gave it a nice, long,
super-precise name:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines

Obviously that's a little unwieldy, so if you need a short link to hand
out, you can use <http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/NONFSDG>.  And of course,
people using the old name will be redirected to the new page.

--
Brett Smith
Licensing Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf